Large manufacturing company is seeking a support sales analyst
in their accounting department to join their outstanding team.
The ideal candidate for this position will be reliable, forward
thinking, with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a
continually evolving business.
Primary Skills and Duties required:
· Create and update price sheets for items and customers requested by the sales department
· Follow up on sales price increases with the sales department, insuring timely input into accounting system
· Responsible for sales pricing and trade management (commissions, demos, spoils etc.) in ERP system.
· Responsible for creating and issuing sales reports as needed
· Monitor daily sales invoicing and credits
· Review sales margins daily, weekly and monthly
· Be the main interface between accounting and sales department
· Assist in reconciling daily inventory quantities during season
· Advanced Excel (using pivot tables)
· Some type of commission or pricing experience
· At least an Associate’s degree or 6+ years of bookkeeping experience
· At least 6,000 KSPH
· Cost accounting experience preferred
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum of an AA degree
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume by emailing it to Rhonda Gipson at [email protected]
You may also apply on our website at
https://www.hireupss.com and keep up to
date by “liking” us on
Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss
Rate us on Indeed at:
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND
OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!
Check in with us every week for our Hire Up Hot Spot and be the first in line for the hottest jobs in the Central Valley and sometimes Southern California!