Financial Analyst Needed – Fresno, CA
Provides financial information to management by researching
and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
• Prepares journal entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Bank and account reconciliations
• Assists with budget preparation and variance analysis
• Assists HR with downloading and validating time clock information for payroll transmission
• Takes lead of financial audit or review with external auditors
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing sales reports
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and
loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares commission payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Complies with foreign and domestic sales tax, use tax and VAT requirements
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Acts as backup for quote valuation and cost accounting
• Assists with price lists
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information
• Provides end user training in excel and report generation as required
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• 3-4 years’ experience in Accounting or Cost Accounting
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Superior Excel skills
• Experienced in integrated ERP Systems
Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the best out of any recruitment service in our area.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume by emailing it to Ashley Arvance at [email protected]
You may also apply on our website at https://www.hireupss.com and keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss. Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services
We are confident you will find our service is a step Hire Up from the rest!