Public Staff Accountant
Hire Up Staffing Services – Visalia, CA
Local CPA firm looking for a full time experienced Staff Accountant/CPA. Candidate will need a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting with two or more years’ experience in public accounting.
- Financial auditing
- Preparation of financial statements and related work papers (audits, reviews and compilations.)
- Preparation of Individual, Partnership, Corporations, Fiduciary and Non Profit tax returns.
- Work on client accounting.
- Ability to communication well with clients and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Preferred licensed CPA or CPA candidate
- Preferred knowledge of Lacerte or similar tax programs
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and maintain project scheduling.
- Have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Quickbooks.
Excellent compensation package.
If you’re available, interested and you meet the required qualifications email your resume to [email protected] for consideration!