Systems Administrator needed for a leading distribution company in the Fresno area. This key individual will provide IT solutions for a variety of operational needs, contribute to and maintain systems standards, and install new/rebuild existing servers in accordance with standards and operational requirements. Will also perform daily system and security monitoring, advanced troubleshooting and technical support as well as leading other team members.
• Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
• Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational standards.
• Assists project teams with technical issues in the planning and initiation phases of project management including the definition of needs, benefits and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
• Ensures a smooth transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
• Accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows systems that support GIS infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support Asset Management; Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
• 4-6 years of system administration experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft.
This direct hire position is an excellent opportunity for a systems admin professional to join a rapidly growing organization. Competitive salary offered, depending on experience.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume to Mike Marmolejo, [email protected] or fax to (559) 283-8246.
Hire Up is a full-service staffing firm dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service for direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions; including assistance with payrolling candidates, pre-employment background checks and job search resources for applicants.
Locally owned and operated, we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the best out of any recruitment service in our area.
WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL FIND OUR SERVICE IS A STEP HIRE UP FROM THE REST!