We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time, Kirkman Beck decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at the time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This policy app0lies to Kirkman Beck, and it governs all data collections and usage by us. Using Kirkman Beck’s website, www.hireupss.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this policy.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, alth0ough if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
In addition, Kirman Beck may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
By Site User
Job Applicants: When you complete an application online or in our offices, we collect the information you submit in connection with your efforts to seek a job. This information includes the information from the application, along with the contents of your resume submitted. This type of information typically includes some or all of the following types of information:
- Your name and contact information, including a physical address, e-mail address, and telephone number
- Your industries of interest, as well as the type of work and geographic areas you prefer
- Your professional objective
- In addition to your current and past employment, education, hobbies and interests, and particular skills such as language skills
Employees: As you are brought on board and receive orientation, we collect information you from share in both online and in person, as it relates to your position with us. This information may include things like:
- Your availability for work
- Acceptance of assignments
- Your hours worked
- How you want to be paid
Clients or Company Representatives: When clients communicate through the our website, or other means of electronic communication, we collect the information you submit. This information may include items like:
- Your name and contact information, including a physical address, e-mail address, and telephone/fax numbers
- The types of services you are interested in obtaining
- Specifics of job orders placed online
- Approval of hours worked by temporaries assigned to your company
When you visit our website, we automatically receive the web addresses of the site that you came from or are going to. We also may collect information on which pages of the Website you visit while on the website, the type of browser and device you use, your IP address, and the number of times you access the website.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this policy.
Use of Information Collected
Kirkman Beck may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Kirkman Beck.
Kirkman Beck may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
Kirkman Beck may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
- In other ways described in this policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Kirkman Beck.
Kirkman Beck greatly respects your privacy. We do not maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Kirkman Beck products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Kirkman Beck. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out.
Kirkman Beck will continue to adhere to this policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Notice to European Union Users
Kirkman Beck’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United Sates for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this policy.
Kirkman Beck takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms